Monday, May 7, 2012

What exercises can I do to tighten my inner thighs?

Hi Everyone,

This week in my "Ask the Trainer" column (courtesy of the amazing Slim Secrets) I was asked a very popular question that concerns most women...

Hi Courtney! What exercises can I do to tighten up my inner thighs?

The inner thighs are a trouble-spot for most women and usually are one of the last places that seem to shrink with regular exercise. Using cardio workouts to burn off the extra 'layers' on your body, you can then work your inner thighs with these moves:

- PliƩ Squat
- Side Lunge
- Cable Adduction

Try for 3 sets of 15 reps per exercise.

If you really want to tighten up those inner thighs, then do these exercises up to 3 times a week, on non-consecutive days, or add them to your normal leg routine.

Be fit & well :)

Courtney 

Other cool places you can interact with me - Facebook - Twitter

No comments: