Wednesday, August 22, 2012

8 Steps to a Bombshell Beach Body - World Physique Magazine








Everyone wants a Bombshell Beach Body!

This month, one of my articles was published in World Physique Magazine, outlining 8 steps you can take to work on building your own bikini body. This is a great article, as it includes some simple, yet effective tips for your diet and also my Sexy Summer Circuit, which will leave you feeling sassy and strong! It is the perfect mix of cardio and strength training, guaranteed to raise your heart rate and build long, lean, sexy muscle!

You can read the full article in the Summer Edition of World Physique Magazine, which if you are not familiar with, is a fabulous magazine full of great fitness and nutrition articles, written by fitness pro's, including pro fitness and bikini competitors, bodybuilders, trainers and nutritionists.If today is the day that you have wanted to try something new in the gym, then print off my Sexy Summer Circuit and get to it! 

 I also encourage all of you to visit my official Facebook page, as I regularly post exclusive workouts and fitness tips there. 

Be fit & well :)

Courtney

No comments: